TECH NOW! Pre-training Checklist!google
Before you attend our exciting TECH NOW! training on Tuesday February 12, 2013, please take a moment to fill out THIS questionnaire to the best of your ability. This information will be included in the round-table discussion and facilitate dialogue between agency members. You can download the questionnaire HERE.
Quick Tech Check – What’s Your Status?
- Who provides your current internet service?
- Is it bundled with other services?
- What are your download/upload speeds?
- What kind of internal phone system are you currently using?
- How do you handle faxing (coming/going)?
- How do you manage cell phone/text usage for work?
Workflow & Software
- What do you use to manage email, calendar, and collaboration?
- What are the critical software applications in use today?
- Which of these software systems are proprietary or outdated?
File Sharing & Storage
- How do users store and access files currently?
- Which, if any, mobile/cloud solutions do you use like Dropbox, G-Drive, or SkyDrive?
- What types of computers and operating systems are you currently using?
- What is the age range of the machines in use?
IT Maintenance & Repair
- Who is the first person contacted by staff to handle an IT issue?
How do you handle regular maintenance and repairs?